Wednesday, March 21, 2012

So Scripted

 sidenote: The birdhouse my daughter gave me to hold for the picture...she made it!
My blog has taken a back seat to more pressing demands, a.k.a (job, wife, mother) and I haven't been able to post as I would have liked. This outfit was worn on the first day of spring and is one of my very typical "scripted" outfits: dressy pants, button up shirt, belt and shoes.



















This is the type of outfit I would commonly wear before I began reading fashion/style blogs. I felt like I mixed it up a bit by adding in the leopard print shoes and belt with the polka dots, thanks to all of you awesome bloggers out there, I know it works!


Shirt: GAP thrifted (silk)
Belt: J.Crew
Pants: Banana Republic
Shoes: Target

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit! I would totally wear it. The silk GAP thrift shirt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete