Wednesday, April 18, 2012

All in a day's work

I love my job, I think I am so lucky to spend my time doing something I love and help to shape minds in the process. And there is so much beauty that surrounds me on a typical day.


Payne Creek


What I do changes daily, weekly, by class, semester and there is a lot of variety. (there is a point to all this...)

Kingsley Creek






...and earlier this week I took my class out to study stream ecology and I came back with my outfit pictures (thanks to a willing student photographer). This may not be the most fashion forward post but it is a window into a typical day in my week.
Skirt and shirt: LOFT
Boots: Hunter

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you love your job so much and that you are surrounded by such beautiful nature. Good for you!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty creek! I love that you went on a science field trip in a blouse and skirt! Brave woman!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty creek! I'm glad to hear you love your job, it makes going to work so much nicer :)

    ReplyDelete