Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Green Gingham


 The last time I wore this outfit, I was disappointed I didn't get pictures. Then I found this picture on my iphone. So, today I purposefully have worn this outfit to post here. My daughter has no problem taking silly pictures of herself, tons of candid iphone shots (see above) but, try to get her to focus on the task at hand, outfit photos, and it rarely works.



So, I did it myself again. I thrifted this green gingham button up a month ago and I love wearing it. It makes it feel like spring in spite of the snow. And to me the pop of orange adds just the right statement. I was brave and wore cropped pants and no socks! I was on tiptoe to try and get in the leopard flats.





 I also love this orange, or should I say tangerine, mixed link necklace. I bought this necklace 4-5 years ago at a deep discount store for about $3. I really remember being drawn to it even though it wasn't particularly fashionable at the time. Now I think it is very en vogue.


Shirt: American Eagle-thrifted
Pants and belt: J.Crew
Shoes: Banana Republic Outlet
Necklace: Fazhion Kraze- once in Hamilton, now out of business.


2 comments:

  1. Cute! What a great thrifted top - I love gingham :) That necklace adds such a fun pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is a fabulous statement piece!

    ReplyDelete