Monday, June 18, 2012

Braided and Hip?

I think what I like most about this outfit and post is the cool braid in my hair.


 I think it goes well with the casual patterned shorts and chambray ensemble.



And it makes me feel young and hip to show that I could even manage to braid behind my own head like that! Believe me, it was probably a fluke, but, it is nice to have a place to document a successful braid!


Tell me, are these shorts a camouflage print? I only ask because my husband said to me, "nice camo shorts"! and I was like "huh?, they're camouflage?"



Maybe I am young and hipper than I thought!

I just love this 'leg hug' picture, so sweet!
Shorts: Target
Shirt: thrifted
Necklace: Fashion Kraze (an out-of-business store in Hamilton)
Shoes: Payless

monday mingle
Click above to check out the other hip Moms for Monday Mingle!

3 comments:

  1. I like braided hair and your outfit looks good on you. Like that hug photo too.

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog via Style Agent 909 and I'm so glad that I did because I love following fellow thrifters :) I just had to comment about the shorts because I have a skirt with that SAME pattern (except in brown) and I had been telling myself it was animal print...but I guess it really is more in between camo and animal print? In any case- those shorts are cute. And so is your braid!

    ReplyDelete