Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Floral and neon

So I caved in to the neon trend. No, it's not 1989, and this neon isn't day-glo bright and the floral skirt doesn't have a black background;



 it's the new neon and this I like!


Not just because some one told me it was in but, because the extra color of the belt keeps this outfit from fading away.


I am loving the link detail on these shoes I dug out of the back of my closet.


Makes this outfit just right for a garden party.



Skirt: thrifted
Shirt: freebie from VS Pink brand
Belt and shoes: Target

4 comments:

  1. Oh I used to have shoes with links across the top and I miss them! I think the neon trend is fun when done in a not scary fashion like you mentioned from the 80's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caved in too. Don't feel bad. This is my second time around with neon (first time was in the 80's) and it's so much better this time.
    Isn't it great to rediscover a pair of shoes?
    Your look is chic and simple...just right for a garden party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I remember being so anti-neon in the 80's so, it was surprising to me that I like it now!

    ReplyDelete