Monday, June 25, 2012

Fresh Fruit

 I love pulling this skirt out for summer, the colors are so fresh and fun.


I have yet to identify the fruit as they are depicted in this skirt. I think they are lemons, but then some are blue, blueberries? 
I went all matchy-matchy here.


A vintage yellow multi-strand, beaded necklace that was my grandmother's, (circa 1960s?)


a white lace detailed T-shirt, simple, gold leather flats and a cardigan.


Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer
Shirt: Old Navy
Cardigan: Target
Sandals: TJ Maxx


I'm linked up today for Monday Mingle. Check out the other fashionable Moms.


Monday-Mingle-Banner
Also linked up at

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. aren't those summer dresses so much fun!
    I love yours!
    I just found your blog, very nice

    I am a new follower

    Ariane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much and I'm so glad to have you follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about your outfit says "summer".

    ReplyDelete