Thursday, August 9, 2012

Not so Girly?

I love feminine and girly things like floral, lace, silk and crochet skirts but, I can't seem to wear them literally. 


I always pair them with something not so girly, like this denim shirt.


Lots of women out there can rock head to toe floral or lace or crochet...and all I can think about is how great a recently thrifted lace skirt (stay tuned) would look with a black leather motorcycle jacket (gotta find one).


Skirt: TJ Maxx
Shirt:  Old Navy-thrifted
Shoes: thrifted

3 comments:

  1. hii! lovin the idea of your blog and your outfits! i'm following you on gfc, please follow back? :) i think you'll like some of my outfits!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so great! the lace and denim is such a genius pairing :)

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete