Monday, August 20, 2012

Thrift away

I've had the opportunity in recent weeks to thrift a few really nice items. I've been out on three thrifting trips with the intention of getting some items for my daughter. Not much luck for her but, I've picked up some nice pieces.


One of them being this handmade, vintage maxi skirt and blouse.


I'm not sure when or how I will get the opportunity to wear it but, I will! It may be as separates...I've already tried on the skirt with a close fitting striped shirt and I love how it looks and feels...stay tuned!

I also thrifted the collar type necklace.

3 comments:

  1. WOW oh WOW! LOVE this! I think it would be great both together (and perhaps with a sweater or jacket to break up the pattern?) or seperately. LUCKY!


    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygod that dress is awesome! Can't wait to see it on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I thought it was a dress but since its two pieces that makes it even more incredible.

    ReplyDelete