Friday, September 7, 2012

Just Another Day



Just another pair of too short pants.
My full intended purpose of this outfit post is to get more of the items that I've thrifted out there on my blog.


So here you have a casual day outfit, fit for lab, paired with my $2 red wedge sandals that I thrifted unworn. The pants are from J.Crew, I purchase them in the spring, they are a navy blue Minnie. They are intended to be cropped but, I think the regular length leaves them looking too cropped. I have another pair of Minnie's and they are a long and look much better proportioned on my legs. Note to self: DON"T BUY REGULARS! you're too tall.

Shirt: Target
Pants: J.Crew
Sandals: thrifted


2 comments:

  1. Too funny. I have tall friends and they are ALWAYS complaining about the length of their pants.

    BTW... thanks for your thoughts... I like the idea of an orange skirt. On the hunt...

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the floral shirt!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete