Friday, December 21, 2012

Blue Velvet

I love blazers, they pull a simple outfit together. I picked this blue velvet one up a few years back on a post Christmas J.Crew sale. I paired it simply with a white shirt and some colored jeans, put on a necklace and popped the cuff for some color contrast.


I quickly snapped these pictures in my office...I look so weary...it's that mountain of grading that I've just finished tackling!


Aren't these vintage anatomy posters so cool?

Blazer: J.Crew
Shirt: J.Crew perfect shirt
Jeans: thrifted
Necklace: old (Target, I think)

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog and have looked at months of posts. Love your blog !
    I feel inspired to work on a wardrobe and to start thrifting after reading your wonderful blog.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am humbled by your words of praise, thank you for stopping by. Thrifting is such a great way to explore and expand your sense of style, good luck and Merry Christmas to you!

      Delete