Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cool enough for a hat?


Winter is always great for a nice cashmere hat.



I've been seeing lots of bloggers sporting knit hats in their posts and I thought, ah-ha, what a great way to hide a dirty head of hair, I've got to try that!


I'm not sure if I am young or hip or cool enough to pull it off...but, oh well I tried! It gives this photo a certain wintery holiday feel.


Hat: cashmere from TJ.Maxx (old)
Vest and shirt: Walmart (old)
Cords: J.Crew
Linked up with two thirty-five designs!


3 comments:

  1. who says you have to be young or hip to wear a hat! everyone gets cold ears ;) I for one think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great on you! Hats are the best :) Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hat!!! I also love that third picture of you- you look so proud! :) Puffer vests are another thing I'm seeing on blogs everywhere. Sincerely Jules just posted one and now you've inspired me to keep my eyes open for one.

    ReplyDelete