Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Great Day!

I broke out my white jeans before Memorial Day, gasp! added a graphic Tee, a blazer and gladiators for a fun and pulled together look.


I have had three good days in a row, a real blessing in a 14 day chemo cycle. I threw together this outfit and made a visit to campus. It was so good to see my colleagues and better yet to feel like my old self.


This was also the first chance I had to wear these like new Juicy Couture gladiator sandals I thrifted last fall for $2! Yeah for spring!

Jeans: Joe's via TJ Maxx
Blazer: J.Crew (2005)
Tee Shirt: Target
Scarf: thrifted
Sandals: Juicy Couture-thrifted

6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Glad to hear you had a good couple days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to know that you are doing well, and I love this casual look! I think I may have to recreate it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for white jeans before May and so happy to see that you are having some good days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coco Chanel wore white year around. You look great.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear you had three good days in a row! And those sandals are the thrift find of the year - so modern and cute :)

    ReplyDelete