Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Minty

I quickly threw this outfit on one morning last week to take my daughter to school. After I looked at it more closely I really liked the way it came together!


The mint cords kept me warm during this non-spring weather we are having but also keep everything looking fresh. I took pictures first with my Hunter's as I originally wore it and then took a shot in the house with my nude heels, more refined!

I picked up these pretty earrings from Target and they added a nice bit of sparkle.


My hair has since fallen out and I will post any old photos I have to keep up with the blog...and then you'll see me sporting hats and scarves and wraps, I just need to figure out how to make them look right and make the most of it! Thanks to everyone for all of your continued support, prayers and encouragement. 

Cords: Joe's Jeans-via TJ Maxx
Denim Jacket: Old Navy-thrifted
Shirt: L.L.Bean-thrifted
Scarf: Old
Earrings: Target
Boots: Hunter's via Zappos
Leather Tote: Coach-old (2003)

5 comments:

  1. Love this look both ways and totally understand taking the time to figure out the scarf or hat thing.. Thinking and praying of you daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your continued support and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine,
    You look gorgeous . Fun outfit for trying to be spring weather. Don't worry about your hair. You have such a beautiful smile and eyes its what everyone sees.
    You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome! I love those mint pants - they seem so versatile. And, don't you worry, you're gonna ROCK the hats and scarves :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant and pretty. You are great hunter boots

    ReplyDelete