Thursday, September 18, 2014

I want to be back blogging...




Thank you

Taken today in my office, LOOK at my hair!!!

There is a lot that I haven't shared here in a very long time...I was hoping to be back blogging full time this summer and I wasn't... and then my plans for a fall entry back into blogging have not really come together. All-in-all life is returning to normal, my hair is growing back...and I continue to wage battle with breast cancer. I'm finding a new normal and I have to accept where I am at. It is never easy and most days it all seems like a bad dream.


From the spring...



Thank you to so many of you for your continued words of encouragement and support, I need it!

5 comments:

  1. Chistine,
    I am so overjoyed to see a post from you! Your hair looks great. You are more beautiful than ever.
    I pray for you often, please God give Christine spontaneous remission and healing.
    Healing and happiness to you,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy...it is always very heartwarming to receive your hellos and well wishes. I'm also praying for remission or a miracle of complete healing...the cancer is now "stablized" and for that I am grateful, there is no new growth.

      Delete
  2. I've been thinking and praying for you often.. So glad you posted and let us know you are persevering. Praying stabilization is first step to remission or healing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so glad to see a new post from you! You look fantastic and I love your hair color!! I've been thinking and praying for you often :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so great to hear from you! i think about you every time i scroll through my blog reader and see your blog and was so pleasantly surprised to see a new post pop up. wishing you the best and would love to see you return to blogging!

    ReplyDelete